Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Interview Write up

For my interview, I asked a family friend named Brianna Hurley who is currently working as a pediatric nurse at the Phoenix Children’s hospital. I asked her various questions about different aspects of her job. For example I asked about how she decided to get into pediatric nursing, and what she hopes to accomplish by becoming a nurse. With all of the questions she answered for me, I realized what a truly rewarding job this could possibly be for anyone. The ability to make a child’s day brighter after darkness is a great one and I hope that maybe someday I might be able to do that. I used a lot of the same information as the things that Brianna had given me although I didn’t have the classes she talked about as well as what a typical day of a pediatric nurse is like. I am glad I did this interview because it really gave me an insight on some things that I never really knew before such as how truly rewarding and fun working as a pediatric nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment